San Antonio Boat Accident Lawyer
If you were seriously injured in a watercraft crash, you need a dedicated San Antonio boat accident lawyer with the experience to take on the insurance companies.
Do You Need an Advocate in a Boat Accident Claim?
Some of the same factors involved in car or truck accidents are often apparent in results of an investigation of a boating accident. Some examples of causes of boating wrecks in South Texas
- Inexperience, recklessness or aggression of boat operators
- Inebriation of boat operators (drunk boating or operating a boat under the influence of drugs or alcohol)
- Congestion in boating areas of lakes, river and gulf waters
- Encounters between boats and people in the water: swimmers, water skiers or personal watercraft operators
- Collisions of two or more boats
- Capsizing of boats
- Collisions of boats with stationary objects such as bridges, piers or trees
- Boating in or around dangerous water features or conditions, such as whirlpools, choppy waves, waterfalls or dams
Determining the cause of a boat wreck is a critical part of a successful investigation leading to an injury claim or lawsuit. Equally important is uncovering information about insurance coverage of any person or organization involved. The owner of a dock, the owner of a pontoon boat, tour boat or motorboat and the operator of a boat are examples of potentially liable parties in a boating wreck case.
Rush & Gransee, L.C., in San Antonio, Texas, is an established, accomplished personal injury law firm, well-prepared to discover the cause of a boating wreck. We can get investigations underway on behalf of people injured in boat accidents in regional waterways such as Braunig, Calaveras, Medina and Canyon Lakes; the Guadalupe, Frio or Comal Rivers; and we represent people injured while boating or operating personal watercraft in Gulf of Mexico waters, as well, including bays and inlets along the Gulf coast of Texas in and around Port Aransas, Corpus Christi, Padre and South Padre Island.
Here to Help You After a Boating Wreck
Contact a San Antonio boat accident lawyer at Rush & Gransee, L.C., by email or at (210) 239-0771 to schedule a free initial consultation with a lawyer at our San Antonio law offices or by phone. If we represent you, we will do so on a contingency basis. That means you will owe attorneys’ fees only if and when we recover compensation to cover your expenses and losses associated with a serious or catastrophic injury.