Tylenol Autism Cases
Lawsuits are being filed and a new Tylenol Autism class action lawsuit is currently pending certification in federal court. Our firm is working together with another class action firm and we are currently accepting new clients to pursue these claims.
Tylenol and these other medicines are very common in our home medicine cabinets and we are in the habit of using them as needed. But new research is linking autism and Tylenol and the research is valid. It suggests that in utero exposure to Tylenol (acetaminophen) and many other drugs may be linked to higher rates of autism and other neurologic disorders.
IF YOU TOOK TYLENOL, OR ANY OF THESE OVER-THE-COUNTER MEDICINES WHILE PREGNANT, AND YOUR CHILD HAS BEEN DIAGNOSED WITH AUTISM, YOU MAY HAVE CLAIMS AND RIGHTS THAT NEED TO BE PROTECTED IMMEDIATELY:
- Alka-Seltzer PLUS
- Mucinex MAXIMUM STRENGTH FAST-MAX COLD, FLU & SORE THROAT
- Mucinex MAXIMUM STRENGTH FAST-MAX COLD & FLU (ALL-IN-ONE)
- Mucinex MAXIMUM STRENGTH NIGHTSHIFT COLD & FLU
- Mucinex MAXIMUM STRENGTH NIGHTSHIFT SEVERE COLD & FLU
- Mucinex MAXIMUM STRENGTH SINUS-MAX PRESSURE, PAIN & COUGH
- Mucinex MAXIMUM STRENGTH SINUS-MAX SEVERE CONGESTION & PAIN
- Robitussin Maximum Strength
- Sinex SEVERE ALL IN ONE SINUS
- Sudafed Head Congestion + Flu Severe
- Sudafed Head Congestion + Mucus
- Sudafed PE Sinus Pressure + Pain
- Store-brand acetaminophen
If your child has been diagnosed with – Autism/Autism Spectrum Disorder, or is participating today or participated in the past in an individualized education program for autism, or participated in the past in an early intervention program for autism; Asperger’s Syndrome; Kanner’s Syndrome; Childhood Disintegrative Disorder; Pervasive Developmental Disorder, Not Otherwise Specified; or ADHD, with medication prescribed for treatment – and you (or your child’s mother) used the items listed above you may be eligible to fight for compensation for your child and your family.
If your child is 18 years old or younger, call our Tylenol autism lawyers today at (210) 239-0771 or contact us through our website or the adjacent form.