Robert L. Rush
San Antonio, Texas Attorney
Robert Rush founded Rush & Gransee, L.C. in 1994. Mr. Rush started his legal career at a large, San Antonio based insurance defense firm. He was involved in representing doctors, product manufacturers, insurance companies and drivers of automobiles in cases involving catastrophic injuries.
Robert’s current practice is primarily devoted to individuals who have been harmed by negligent drivers, doctors, and corporations. Robert and the firm have rightfully gained a reputation of fighting aggressively to obtain every available dollar to compensate the harms suffered by our clients. Unlike other firms that try to settle cases quickly for less money Rush & Gransee, L.C. has the reputation of pushing cases so that our client’s recovery is maximized.
Robert L. Rush has been voted by his peers as one of San Antonio’s Best Lawyers, every year from 2005 – present in the annual legal poll published in the monthly magazine “Scene in SA”. Mr. Rush is identified as one of San Antonio’s best lawyers in Personal Inquiry and Malpractice Law.
Additionally, Mr. Rush has been recognized as a Texas SuperLawyer every year from 2010 – present. He is also honored to be rated AV-Preeminent – Peer Rated for the Highest Level of Professional Excellence, as listed in Martindale-Hubble. Mr. Rush has been awarded the distinction of being listed in Best Lawyers, and Best Law Firms – US News & World Report every year from 2016 – present. Mr. Rush is privileged to be a member of the American Board of Trial Advocates, and is Board Certified by the National Board of Trial Advocacy.
Our firm has represented clients and fought cases against wrongdoers involving medical malpractice, medical products liability, insurance disputes, brain injuries, automobile and 18-wheeler trucking wrecks. Mr. Rush has handled State and Federal cases across Texas and in Federal District Courts in several other States. Mr. Rush has developed a broad reaching network with other top attorneys across the United States and can assist clients no matter their locale.
- Honors: Board of Advocates
- Honors: Order of Barristers
- Honors: American Inns of Court (1988-1989)
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Texas, 1989
- U.S. District Court Western District of Texas, 1990
- U.S. District Court District of Arizona, 1999
- Professional & Bar Association Memberships
- American Association for Justice (Trucking, Medical Malpractice, and Brain Injury litigation groups)
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- San Antonio Trial Lawyers Association (former Director)
- San Antonio Bar Association
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Board Certified, Civil Trial Law, National Board of Trial Advocacy, 1999 – Present
- Identified as one of San Antonio’s Best Lawyers by “Scene in SA” magazine under Plaintiff in Personal Injury and Medical Malpractice, 2005 – Present
- Life Member, Million Dollar Advocates Forum & the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, 2008 – Present
- Texas SuperLawyer, 2010 – Present
- US News & World Report, Best Lawyers 2016 – Present
- The National Trial Lawyers – Top 100, 2012 – Present