Serious Car Accident Injuries in San Antonio

Did you sustain serious car accident injuries in San Antonio in a car wreck? Watch this video to find out what actions you need to take, then call us for a free consultation.


What should I do if I’m seriously injured in a car accident?


If you’ve been seriously injured in a car accident in Texas, go to the emergency room, call EMS, or call your doctor. Take care of yourself first because you don’t know the extent of your injuries unless you’re a doctor. The fact is, you might think you’re okay but tomorrow you’re going to wake up and all of a sudden have pains that you never had before.


 You now have things you’re worried about that you never had to worry about before. The only way to take care of that is to get yourself looked at by somebody who knows what they’re doing.

The only way to make sure that you get full compensation for what happened to you is to hire a law firm that knows what they’re doing. We will worry about all the legal hurdles; we’ll jump over them for you. We’ll take care of you.

Were you or a loved one involved in a crash and have questions about serious car accident injuries in San Antonio? Contact a San Antonio Car Accident Lawyer at Rush & Gransee today for a free confidential consultation. Let our experience work for you.

Attorney Robert L. Rush has achieved the highest rating of superb on Avvo.

Read Our FREE Car Accident Guide

Out of Town Legal Resources

We get calls from people who get injured in car accidents in other areas of the country. We primarily help people that are injured in Texas. That said, we are constantly looking for attorneys and online resources that can help people across the country. We found this personal injury firm in St. Petersburg, FL that created a lot of great online resources. If you or a loved one are ever injured in an accident in Florida read their St. Petersburg Personal Injury Guide.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *